Vinyl-Pro awning windows can be installed on their own to create a dramatic effect. They can also be used in combination with our fixed windows to build a truly graceful picture window.
Our awning windows have the same energy- saving properties and quality features as, our Casement windows.
• UPVC is the world's most researched polymer with numerous life cycle analyses conducted in the Germany and UK indicating the material is one of the most sustainable materials on the planet.
• LoĒ² glass contains two layers of silver, which selectively transmit visible light and reflect solar heat and far infrared, making it efficient in both hot and cold climates.
• While trying to minimize the cost of energy efficient window for our end customer, we charge only 10% upgrade charge for Silver Coated LoĒ² glass. On average it could reduce energy bills of Canadian families by 30%.
• New Vinyl Pro Optima series draft insulating materials provide supreme air tightness.
• Window frames and sashes are fusion welded for strength, providing permanent air and water tight seals.
• We also incorporate meticulous care into our building processes, to ensure each and every Vinyl-Pro Optima series window is strong, sturdy and extremely efficient.
• In addition to standard installed costs, their low maintenance attributes mean UPVC windows avoid the need for costly cleaning chemicals, varnishes and paints.
• UPVC windows are being recycled at the end of their service life in to other useful products.